Rugged, light-weight and portable, it goes anywhere to dispense the right amount of Glue Dots® adhesives. Every time!
Easy to use:
- Simply roll the nose over any surface
- Cleanly applies a single Glue Dots® adhesive pattern or dozens in a single rolling motion
- Quick, fast reloading
- Internal winding of used liner
- Glue Dots® rolls are color-coded by tack level
Safe to Use
- Ergonomic, trigger-less design
- No sharp edges
- No cords or electricity
- Safe alternative to hot glue guns
The Right Glue Dots® for the Dot Shot Pro!
Glue Dots® are available in five standard adhesive levels and three profiles.
Low and Medium are considered removable. Depending upon the substrates used, High may be removable or permanent. In most cases, Super High creates a permanent bond will tear paper.
Because the strength of the bond is substrate dependent, adequate testing should be conducted to determine the proper tack level for the application. Product Samples are available throughout the testing process.
Low Profile Glue Dots® are thin and used for bonding level items. Medium and High Profiles are used to create or bridge a gap between substrates.
Dot Shot Pro Video
A glue dot applicator that brings the Glue Dot to the item to be glued.